Registered Nurse (RN) Circulator Days FT - 22997902
Sign On Bonus - $7500 to $10,000
- Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or compact (multi-state) license
- Minimum 1 year Circulator Experience
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor!
Carlsbad Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensures that the surgical room is sterile and safe for the patient.
- Works side by side with scrub nurses to help maintain the sterile field in the operating room.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and handles the preparation for the operating room before the surgery takes place.
- Must have strong attention to detail and physical stamina to handle long, arduous work hours.
- Assess the patient’s condition before a surgical procedure.
- Each employee is responsible for implementing CMC Service Standards into their daily work:
Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship