RN EMERGENCY NIGHT, HAWAII - 23067823
RN EMERGENCY NIGHT
We are seeking an individual with strong combination of clinical and interpersonal skills and professionalism. This individual will play a significant role in perpetuating our culture of passion and dedication.
- Level 1 Trauma Center: Medical Center is verified by the American College of Surgeons and designated by the Department of Health as a Level 1 Trauma Center.
Employee-centered: Hospital offers generous compensation and benefits package that includes a pension plan and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
The Medical Center is a 23-bed unit that provides comprehensive emergency medical and nursing services 24 hours a day for patients of all ages.
There are two primary treatment areas:
- Main ER (17 beds) - All rooms are equipped with monitoring capability, suction, oxygen, and airway supplies. There are some rooms that also have specialized equipment. One Psychiatric/Behavioral Health bed is included in the Main ER.
- Intake Treatment Area (6 beds)
Requirements for Experienced RN position:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Current ACLS certification.
- PALS or ENPC certification to be obtained within 12 months of hire
- NRP certification to be obtained within 12 months of hire
- TNCC preferred.
- 12 months Emergency RN experience within the last 3 years.