Location: Washington-Seattle - Seattle
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 23067828
Company: C.O. Clover Group, Inc
Contact: C.O. Clover Group, Inc Call: 6823479429
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Posted: 09/09/21
NURSING MANAGER, PEDIATRICS/PICU - 23067828
Our Medical Center is looking for a Full Time Nursing Manager, Pediatrics/PICU (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Pediatric Unit at our medical center in Seattle, WA.
The manager is accountable for the overall management and leadership of a unit or a group of patient care units within Nursing Services. The manager is responsible for all clinical and operational activities of the units in accordance with our Medical Center's mission, vision, and values.
In this position you will:
- Accountable for ensuring the provision of patient care 24 hours a day. Accountable for assigned clinical operations, patient care activities, coordinating patient care delivery on a daily basis in collaboration with other members of the health care team. Ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with professional, regulatory, and medical center standards.
- Establishes and enforces standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to areas of responsibility. Is accountable for developing, implementing, and monitoring unit-based quality improvement programs. Responsible for developing and implementing unit-based goals for the delivery of quality patient care.
- Assures compliance with department standards by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of patient care by reinforcing positive outcomes and demonstrating corrective action for identified problems.
- Accountable for appropriate patient care based on assignments of appropriate patient assignments, evaluation of patient care and patient/family satisfaction by conducting rounds and intervening accordingly.
- Assumes the role of patient advocate to clarify and evaluate ethical and/or legal issues, and supports cultural practices.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- 3 years recent experience in related clinical area of nursing
- Must meet criteria of Registered Nurse
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters degree in nursing or related field
- 1 year first line management experience