ICU RN openings in Denver and Colorado Springs: Join the Largest Health System in Colorado - RN-140041 (23152031)
An expansive mission-oriented health care network committed to providing exceptional, compassionate holistic care is seeking a qualified candidate with proven experience in nursing to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in one of the most sought-after metropolitan areas in the nation.
- 2 full-time permanent ICU openings- one in Denver one in Colorado Springs
- Denver hospital is 24-bed ICU
- Colorado Springs hospital is 36-bed ICU
- Denver and Colorado Springs hospitals are full-service Level II trauma centers
- $15,000 sign-on bonus + additional relocation stipend
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Great benefits, including ample PTO + 401(k)
- Minimum of 1-year experience required
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Denver and Colorado Springs are filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around. With a charming feel and an array of big-city activities and attractions, they offer all you need and more.
- One of the top places to live in the nation ([link removed]& World Report)
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Beautiful housing options with stunning views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor lover’s paradise—enjoy world-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and much more
- Every amenity you could want or need right at your fingertips—world-class shopping and dining, arts and cultural attractions, an international airport, professional sports, and more
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Tyler Burkle at 866-406-0269 and reference RN-140041