RN - Med Surg / Inpatient Float (Nights) - 21495 (23180333)
• Ref #: 21495
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Medical-Surgical
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Waterloo, IA
• J293Shift Schedule: 12-hours; 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• Weekend: Every 3rd Weekend/Holiday rotation required
• Shift Type: Nights
• 1-year current hospital experience - Required
• Current Medical-Surgical experience- Required
• PALS - Highly Preferred
• BSN - Preferred
• Must be willing to float
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• ACLS (AHA)
• BLS (AHA)
• A highly respected group of RNs who float to various departments and units.
• Scheduled part-time and full-time to augment coverage for the high census, absences, and leaves.
• The units floated to include our four med/ Surg units (3 Medical, 4 Medical, 4 Surgical, and 3 Heart), Behavioral Health, ICU, Emergency Department, and rehab specialty units.
• Willing to work on more than one unit in a scheduled shift and must be able to provide ideal patient care to any area you float too.
• Must be assertive, have a positive attitude, and value teamwork. After the initial orientation, you will take a telemetry/dysrhythmia class and ACLS training.
• New graduates are considered and will attend RN Residency. Quarterly education and competency are provided.