RN - PACU (Varied) - 21478 (23180364)
• Ref #: 21478
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Waterloo, IA
• Weekend: Rotating weekday, holiday, and weekend call required
• Shift Type: Varied
• 1-year current hospital experience - Required
• Current PACU experience- Required
• BSN - Preferred
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• ACLS (AHA)
• BLS (AHA)
• Assesses the needs of patients and families, providing appropriate teaching and making the necessary referrals to provide continuity of care.
• Develops an individual plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and healthcare team.
• Promptly completes documentation to assure an accurate legal record of patient’s care.
• Delivers high-quality care utilizing the nursing process while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills of the specialty required on the assigned unit in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care.
• Utilizes holistic approach (considering biopsychosocial, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria) appropriate to the age of the patients and families served in the assigned service area.
• Delegates and provides direction for other healthcare providers and hold them accountable for their involvement in the plan of care