RN - Home Health / Pediatrics (Varied) - 21689 (23180367)
• Ref #: 21689
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Home Health
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Quad Cities, IA
• Shift Type: Varied
• 1 year current Home Care experience - Required
• BSN - Required
• Maintenance of an acceptable driving record ([link removed], no “OWI” convictions in last 7 years or no more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years). An unacceptable driving record may result in suspension, termination, or transfer to another position not requiring the ability to drive. - REQUIRED.
• Previous Pediatric Home Health experience - Required
• MSN - Highly Preferred
• EMR Experience - Highly Preferred
• Illinois license (Compact Allowed)
• BLS (AHA)
• Delivers quality patient care consistent with Home Health Conditions of Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payer coverage criteria, and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan of care.
• Communicates with Registered Nurse Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor and participates in care coordination to achieve high-quality care.
• Performs other duties as requested by the Clinical Manager/Clinical Supervisor to facilitate smooth and effective operations of the organization.
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation of clinical records and time entry.
• Monitors the patient care process to evaluate and improve care, collaborating with providers and other health care workers to provide comprehensive health assessment, treatment, and follow up evaluation
• Train and orient new staff as assigned.
• Employee is responsible for the completion of communication tasks and activities in a timely manner. "