RN - Case Manager / Home Health (Days) - 21716 (23180383)
• Ref #: 21716
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Case Manager
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
• J293Shift Schedule: 8-hours; 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
• Weekend: Every other weekend and holiday rotation
• Shift Type: Days
• 1 year current Case Management/Home Care experience - Required
• Current Ambulatory/Clinical experience- Required
• BSN - Required
• Competency in a variety of nursing skills and ability to perform without supervision (NPWT, complex wound care, IV therapy, catheter care, ostomy care, chronic disease management assessment, and teaching) - Required
• MSN - Highly Preferred
• EMR Experience - Highly Preferred
• ANCC Certification - Preferred
• COS-C Certification - Preferred
• Mandatory Reporter: Child; Dependent Adult Abuse. Person-Centered Care (PCC) course completion within first 12 months of hire and annual completion of competency validation activities.
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• BLS (AHA)
• Makes visits to the homes of patients requiring home health nursing services and assumes responsibility for an ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
• Performs initial and comprehensive assessments on all patients in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
• Performs nursing assessment at each visit in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality and safe delivery of services to patients according to the care plan.
• Uses equipment and supplies safely, effectively, and efficiently.
• Provides the services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
• Provides patient, caregiver, and family counseling and education as indicated in the plan of care.