RN - PACU (Days) Bettendorf, IA - 22312 (23180440)
• Ref #: 22312
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Bettendorf, IA
• Shift Type: Days
• 1-year current clinical experience in the required specialty in a hospital setting - Required
• BSN - Required
• Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons
• Acquire any/all required certifications for a specialty within 3-6 months of start
• Illinois RN license - Strongly Preferred
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• Provides and coordinates nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
• Completes documentation to assure an accurate record of patient care.
• Utilizes critical thinking in making independent judgments, and maintains responsibility for the knowledge of conditions of assigned patients.
• Collaborates with physicians and other professionals in planning and implementing care within hospital policy and legal limitations.
• Assesses needs of patients and families, provides appropriate teaching to facilitate discharge planning, and makes the necessary referrals to community agencies to provide continuity of care.
• Demonstrates professional development by keeping abreast of current nursing practice and healthcare trends.