RN - Care Coordinator (Days) - 22143 (23180506)
• Ref #: 22101
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Clinical Information Specialist
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Dubuque, IA
• Shift Type: Days
• 1 year current CIS experience in a hospital setting - Required
• BSN - Required
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• BLS (AHA)
• Assesses the needs of patients and families, providing appropriate teaching and making the necessary referrals to provide continuity of care.
• Develops an individual plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and healthcare team.
• Promptly completes documentation to assure an accurate legal record of patient’s care.
• Delivers high-quality care utilizing the nursing process while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills of the specialty required on the assigned unit in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care.
• Utilizes holistic approach (considering physiological, psychosocial, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria) appropriate to the age of the patients and families served in the assigned service area.
• Delegates and provides direction for other healthcare team members within their scope of practice and holds them accountable for their involvement in the plan of care.
• Utilizes critical thinking in developing nursing interventions while maintaining responsibility and accountability for the knowledge of conditions of assigned patients