RN - ICU - Neuro, ICU - Surgical, ICU - Trauma - 6352 (23208277)
Job Quick Facts
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: ICU - Neuro, ICU - Surgical, ICU - Trauma
• Job Type: Contract
• Facility Location: Midland, MI
• Start Date: Nov 8, 2021
• Reason For Need: Supplemental
• Duration: 13 weeks
• Shift Schedule:12-hours; 36 hours/week
• Shift Type: Nights
• Weekend Schedule: Every other weekend
• On-Call Requirements: No Call
• Compensation: $3,888 (taxable $2,302 , stipend $1,586 )
• MI license
• 2+ Years of Experience
• ACLS and BLS (AHA)
• Willing to Float (all Critical Floors)
• Travel - Preferred
• COVID experience
• Assesses patient for physical, emotional, psych/social and family support.
• Organizes and coordinates all aspects of patient care according to the patient’s real and/or perceived needs.
• Evaluates patient progress by correlating patient information with nursing knowledge to determine if goals are being met according to the patient’s plan of care or clinical path.
• Consults and collaborates with members of the health care team in planning and implementing total patient care for individuals.