Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Federal Medical Center in St. Cloud, MN - 23239389
We are looking for passionate and caring Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) to join our team of skilled professionals and provide health care services to our veterans and their families at a Federal Medical Center in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Great opportunity to be credentialed within a national healthcare organization!
EGA Associates is a Veteran owned organization with deep respect for what you do - we pride ourselves on supporting those on the front lines of healthcare while you support your patients. Our team has over 17 years of providing services to government and private healthcare networks nationwide building a solid reputation of excellent customer service. This reputation allows us to continue to grow and offer exciting opportunities like this one - for you!
We are intimately familiar with contracting, credentialing and compliance requirements to make the onboarding process easier. Your time is important and efficiently guiding you through the credentialing process and supporting you while you make your next career move is what we do.
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor.
- A current CRNA license in at least one (1) state, territory, or commonwealth in the [link removed]
- Hold current ACLS certification.
- A current CV which identifies the provider's education and professional qualifications commensurate with the position or specialty for which they are being offered to perform. Specialty certifications preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of direct patient care experience within the last three (3) years. VA experience is desirable, but not mandatory.
To learn more about EGA Associates: [link removed]