Registered Nurse (ICU, ER, Telemetry, Med/Surge) - Fort Wayne, IN Federal Medical Center - 23252363
We are looking for passionate and caring Specialty Registered Nurses (ICU/Step Down, Emergency Department, Medical Surgical, Mental Health and Community Living Center) to join our team of skilled professionals and provide health care services to our veterans and their families at a Federal Medical Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Great opportunity to be credentialed within a national healthcare organization!
EGA Associates is a Veteran owned organization with deep respect for what you do - we pride ourselves on supporting those on the front lines of healthcare while you support your patients. Our team has over 17 years of providing services to government and private healthcare networks nationwide building a solid reputation of excellent customer service. This reputation allows us to continue to grow and offer exciting opportunities like this one - for you!
We are intimately familiar with contracting, credentialing and compliance requirements to make the onboarding process easier. Your time is important and efficiently guiding you through the credentialing process and supporting you while you make your next career move is what we do.
- Graduation from a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- A current RN license in at least one (1) state, territory, or commonwealth in the [link removed]
- Current Basic Life Support certification. If assigned to ICU/Step Down or ED, contract nurse/RN shall also have current ACLS certification.
- A current CV which identifies the provider's education and professional qualifications commensurate with the position or specialty for which they are being offered to perform. Specialty certifications preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of direct patient care experience within the last three (3) years. VA experience is desirable, but not mandatory.