Registered Nurse (RN) #BD-29-05 - BD-29-05 (23425418)
The State of Kansas is seeking registered nurses for a 3-year contract opportunity with different healthcare facilities statewide. The incumbents will provide direct care for patients, which may vary in scope and length. Nurses with experience in psychiatric, geriatric, deaf, or disabled patients are preferred. Nurses must also provide proof of Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation education and training regarding the prevention of A, N, & E.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-29-05
• Specialty: RN
• Job Type: Contract/Locum
• Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
• Coverage Period: 13-17 week assignments
• Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours
• Shift Schedule: TBD on a need basis (Min 8 hours per shift)
• EMR: Varies by facility
• Malpractice insurance covered
• Rate: $33/hr
• KS license
• ACLS/CPR Certification and PALS
• 1 year of clinical experience
• Performs admission procedures utilizing nursing assessment and process.
• Monitors/records vital signs regarding individual’s physical and mental condition, and reports significant findings to medical staff.
• Plans patient goals/objectives, documents according to established guidelines, and incorporates them into the Computerized Integrated Treatment Plan.
• Record details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
• Administer medications and treatments, then monitor patients for side effects and reactions.
• Create, implement, and evaluate patient care plans with the medical team.
• Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions.
• Accept and fulfill obligations of scheduled assignment which has been requested and confirmed.
• Perform all other duties as requested by the facility.