Registered Nurse ***$10,000 sign on Bonus*** - 23687267
Pine Tree Recovery Center is looking for Full Time Nurses to work in our center! Overnight position available (7pm-7am).
Pine Tree Recovery Center is a 22-Bed Medically Monitored detoxification facility located in Portland, Maine. Our agency serves individuals suffering from substance use disorder in need of residential detoxification. Our proprietary detoxification protocols are designed to comfortably and safely eliminate physical dependence on substances in order to prepare client for the next appropriate level of care.
Pine Tree Recovery Center is a rewarding environment for our employees to work in. Members of our staff will be a critical component of our clients’ early recovery and will be an instrumental part of the positive life changing decisions a person with substance use disorder must make as they enter the world drug/alcohol free.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for all Nursing related services for each patient and for linking patients to the physicians and to outside medical resources. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing medical & history screens, providing routine nursing care and overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the attending physician.
Responsibilities (General Overview)
- Completes nursing assessment at time of patients admission.
- Administers medications and monitors the detoxification process, including observing and assessing the patients
- Provides individual and group therapy on topics, issues and concerns relating to nursing discipline.
- Collects information and completes documentation for each client in accordance with licensure and current policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.00 - $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Substance Use Disorder: 1 year (Preferred)