Registered Nurse $1000 BONUS **$38 - $46 an hour** - 23700924
CuraWest, Guardian Recovery Network's newest facility located in the Rosedale neighborhood of Denver, Colorado, is actively seeking to hire nursing staff. Registered Nurses interested in working at our brand new 26 bed adult medical detox facility are encouraged to apply. Guardian Recovery Network, a national Substance Use Disorder treatment provider, is excited to bring our multifaceted detox experience, focused on medical, clinical, and holistic healing to the Denver area. We are looking to build a team of dedicated medical staff who are passionate about addiction treatment and helping clients begin their recovery journey. We are offering aggressive compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking to join an organization with a healthy team culture, a positive mission and ample room for growth, please apply today.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Believe in Guardian’s mission to help individuals and families heal from addiction and the traumas associated with addiction
- Value our client’s experience and treat both our clients and staff members with respect, empathy and compassion
- Enjoy collaborating with a strong team
- Want to grow personally and professionally alongside us as we expand
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available
- 401K with company matching available
- Supportive, healthy team culture focused
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- *Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Current Positions Available:
- Full-time, part-time, and per-diem positions available
- 12-hour shifts, both day and night shifts are available
Must be knowledgeable in:
- Knowledge of substance addictions and mental health complications.
- Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, ethics and team building.
- Knowledge of alcohol and other substances of abuse.
- Alcohol and addictive drugs and their physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual impact on the individual.
- Alcohol and addictive drugs and their impact on the family.
- Ability to determine when a medical emergency exists, and to take appropriate action.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures used in case of alcohol and/or drug overdose.
- Knowledge of the stages of alcohol and other drug withdrawals, and ability to take appropriate action at each stage.
- Standard nursing practices
- Substance Use Disorder: 1 year (Preferred)
- Detox: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)