Operating Room - Nurse Manager - Cardiac, Vascular, Thoracic Surgery - 23701473
Operating Room - Nurse Manager - Cardiac, Vascular, Thoracic Surgery POD!!
Responsible for ensuring optimal patient outcomes through effective leadership and /or provision of patient care delivery in the Operating Room’s Cardiac, Vascular, and Thoracic Services. Promotes environment for a shared voice in nursing practice and exchange of ideas to continually improve nursing and patient care outcomes. Accountable for the quality, safety, patient experience and cost-effectiveness of patient care. Consults and collaborates with other health care professionals to coordinate the management of patient care. Serves as a resource to staff, physicians, students and others.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Demonstrated hospital management skills, with progressive expertise in Perioperative patient care services. Ability to problem solve with critical thinking skills.
- A minimum of two (2) years of operating room RN experience in Cardiac, Vascular, Endovascular, and Thoracic Surgery.
- Strong leadership, fiscal and operations management skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with physicians, management and staff from all disciplines. Ability to create and maintain a goal-oriented climate of teamwork, collaboration and consistent achievement of objectives.
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare information technology and patient care workflows and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, as well as related legislative, accreditation, licensing and compliance environments
- Experience as a registered nurse in an operating room setting with specific knowledge of service line procedures.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
A minimum of 2 years of OR RN experience in Cardiac, Vascular, Endovascular and Thoracic Surgery
RN license in California
AHA BLS Certification